Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies

My mom passed this along to me quite some time ago, and I had forgotten about it until now. It was a big hit and will remain in our "keeper" pile for whenever we need something super easy and fun.

All you need:

1 yellow or chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs
1 cup chocolate chips

Beat first three ingredients together until smooth and add chocolate chips. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 350 for 8-10 minutes and enjoy. (I will say, I think a little non-stick cooking spray couldn't hurt. I had a little trouble getting them off the trays)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Yay! This will be perfect for those (few) nights when Josiah gets a sweet tooth. I try to not keep sweets around b/c I'm the only one who eats them :) But, these will be great to whip up in a matter of minutes!